Friday, October 31, 2008

My Opinion On Everything But Politics: Eigth-Grade Boys

In my humble opinion, the male class of human between the years of 8-18 are the dumbest organism in this whole freaking world. Its like some kind of unpreventable disease eats up there brain and makes it impossible to act like normal humans. They are rude and evil. This one kid i call squirrel-boy (he looks like a squirrel) call one of my some-what by-polar friend that she was a fat slut (which is not true at ALL). I mean, Who DOES that?! And there's this guy in my drama class who keeps saying things like "i know you want my wiener" and "you want to see my dike-cookie?"
Only a very sick person would say those things to me because I am a very big girl and could probably beat him up (which I am very tempted to do). There was a guy Toby (by the way, Toby is the only sensible boy I know) use to walk with and he was a Total preve. You can hear all about him on Aubree's Blog which is My Own Tomorrow.
Anyway, that is my opinion on eight-grade.

1 comment:

Mercedes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.