Sunday, October 12, 2008

Moive Reveiws: Mama Mia!

The new movie Mama Mia ( based off the Broadway play [ which was based off ABBA songs]) has great songs and a good plot but is incredible chess-y, But that's what happens when you turn Broadway to the big screen. It's about this girl who wants her Dad to walk her to the alter on her wedding day but she has three possible dads. So she invites her dads over and the movie unfolds to an incredible musical. On my amazing scale of awesomeness the movie gets a 9 (just 'cuz it's not over 100 doesn't mean I didn't like it, it's just not as good as Ever After in my humble opinion

4 comments:

That Art Kid Micah said...

i wanted to see that movie and i still do because i think cheesy movies are uber funny!!

Mercedes said...

I saw that movie when it first came out with my parents. I didn't like it very much, but my mom did.

Aubree said...

I love chessy movies too because then i can laugh at them and make all my freinds watch it!!!!! And I still love kid movies. Disney classics never get old. You can't watch Cinderlla, The hunchback of notre dome or the lion king too many times.Or the little mermaid.

Alfrda Q. Muffin said...

i kno the lion king is my favorite movie btw what is chessy? i didn't see it or that ever after movie your always talking bout but i thought it looked kind of boring dont kill me tomoro at school cuz i said that lol kinda btw my security word is fuggat