Friday, October 31, 2008

My Opinion On Everything But Politics: Twin Day

As many of you know, I absolutely hate spirit weeks because I hate our school because its full of people like codename girl thighs ( ask Becca)and D.S ( known to us as the grossest thing ever [you all know him]). But the day I utterly despise most is the legendary Twin Day. Me and Aubree are twins and (1) we do NOT dress alike, (2) we do NOT finish each others sentences, (3) we do NOT spend our weekends shopping with each other, doing our nails or any of that crap and (4) we are NOT BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we tend to find twin day stereotypical. Yes, we are able to read each others mind most of the time and we sometimes have the same dream. But we do not have the same finger prints so we are not the same person. Anyway I hate everybody who thinks this day is and I quote "fun". Opinion Finished

No comments: