Many people believe that cereal is easy to make. IT IS SO NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I usually don't eat breakfast so I didn't ever really practice making cereal because I was under the impression THAT IT WAS EASY! Anyway, I found out you can make a Hugh mess so, since I know some of you people, I am going to tell you how to make a bowl of cereal.
1. Get a Bowl (one without holes)
2. Get the Cereal (make sure it's cereal and not rice or something like that)
3. CAREFULLY PUT THE CEREAL IN THE BOWL!
4. find the milk (IF IT"S EXPIRED DON"T USE IT)
5. pour milk into the bowl (try not to spill it all over the table)
6. Get a spoon. ( it's the round one without the holes Toby)
7. Eat WITHOUT HURTING YOURSELF (Toby)
nothing in particular
15 years ago
2 comments:
Cereal is way hard to make! I either put too much milk in and not enough cereal or visa versa.
I KNOW!
Post a Comment