
It may come as a surprise to you ( you know, given my soupier brownie recipe) but I am not aloud to cook when there is no adult to supervise. Yeah, it's because somehow every time I cook, food poisoning comes along. How weird is that? And because of the whole salt sugar mix-up. And something about me mixing up a teaspoon and tablespoon (there's a difference?!). Anyway, microwave meals are my best friends ( sorry Buggy, but I can't eat you or heat you up in less than SIX minutes). Don't be fooled, though. It took me a long time to master the art of frozen-package cooking. But to make things easier on you, I will share my secrets:
- Buy the meal
- put in freezer ( do not leave it out or it will MELT!)
- take out when ready to eat
- unpacked
- place in microwave ( not toaster)
- Put on for 3-6 minutes (NOT SIX HUNDRED MINUTE'S. There NOT brownies)
- Take out of microwave ( preferably before it starts on fire)
- Eat ( without poking yourself in the eye)
4 comments:
LOL yeah microwave meals are kinda easy-ish...if you don't get the buttons on the microwave confused... :o
i always mess microwave meals up i either cook them to long and they get all dried out or i dont cook them long enogh and there frozen in the middle and im afraid to put them back in the microwave cuz them i'll overcook them. im afraid i havent mastered the art of cooking microwave meals lol guess wat my little security word is flupw tats a funny word i just wrote punny insted of funny and to fix it well i g2g
I'm glad that at LEAST you won't not blow up our perious, life supporting microwave. Now rose on the other hand.....
lol
Post a Comment