Friday, January 16, 2009

Clueless

Today, My english teacher left a note on the door to meet at a different room. When me and two other people went there, this crazy thing happened: Our English teacher was in there! Weird right? So we were all waiting there for the rest of the class to come for like 5 minutes after the bell. My teacher went to our normal room and Lo behold! there was the rest of the class with the note on the door, in plain sight. This is a classic example of the kind of people I have to go to school with. I'm not asking for much, I just want people to accuqire some common sense.

2 comments:

That Art Kid Micah said...

wow ur english class is a bunch of retards!

Aubree said...

our whole school (execpt for us freaks) are retards nuthn new about that.